To assist in upholding the integrity of New Jersey elections, Senator Kristin Corrado has introduced legislation to establish a Voter Fraud Task Force.
To assist in upholding the integrity of New Jersey elections, Sen. Kristin Corrado has introduced legislation to establish a Voter Fraud Task Force. (SenateNJ.com)
“Voter fraud is an all too real issue that can undermine the integrity of New Jersey’s elections,” said Corrado (R-40). “As recent cases in Paterson and Atlantic City have demonstrated, vote-by-mail ballots have been targeted for abuse. It’s crucial that we continue to take steps to ensure that our democratic elections remain free and fair.”
In a recent New York Post article, an anonymous Democratic campaign operative explained how he and others have engaged in systematic voter fraud in New Jersey using mail-in ballots to win close elections.
Corrado’s legislation, S-3053, would require the New Jersey Attorney General to create a voting fraud task force in the Division of Criminal Justice, Specialized Crimes Bureau to investigate and prosecute crimes involving voting fraud.
The task force would be comprised of members of State, county, and municipal law enforcement agencies. It would utilize a coordinated law enforcement strategy to address voting fraud in this State.
Corrado has denounced Gov. Murphy’s vote-by-mail mandate after numerous cases of errors, fraud, and abuse have been reported.
“During my time as the Passaic County Clerk, I saw major cases of voter fraud,” added Corrado. “It is deeply concerning that we’re seeing so many preventable problems with mail-in ballots. Creating this task force will help to restore the public’s faith in our election process.”
Examples of documented voter fraud, election tampering, and lost, destroyed, or uncounted mail-in ballots in New Jersey include:
- USPS confirms ballots were dumped, said they have been delivered
- Monmouth County Republican Party Sues NJ Over Mail-In Voting
- Trump campaign asks judge to halt early vote count in New Jersey
- First presidential debate: Trump goes after N.J. vote-by-mail and Paterson election scandal
- Judge to lawyers in Trump mail-in ballot lawsuit against New Jersey: Hurry up
- New Local Election Ordered in N.J. After Mail-In Voter Fraud Charges
- 40,000 mail-in ballots were rejected in July. Is NJ prepared for November?
- In big change, N.J. can start counting mail-in ballots 10 days before Election Day. Republicans aren’t happy.
- What you need to know about N.J.‘s mostly mail-in ballot elections, with all the controversy
- ‘Everybody gets a ballot.’ Murphy says N.J. to have mostly mail-in voting in November election because of COVID-19.
- New Jersey Will Hold Mail-In Election in November, Over Trump’s Objections
- Patterson voter fraud just a taste of mail-in ballot issues plaguing New Jersey
- 1 in 5 Ballots Rejected as Fraud Is Charged in N.J. Mail-In Election
- USPS truck caught fire in New Jersey carrying possible mail-in ballots: report
- Sweeney slams New Jersey’s implementation of vote-by-mail primary
- State sought bids for mobile voting platform for July primaries
- Postcards telling voters where to vote may not arrive until after Election Day
- N.J. just made it easier to vote by mail in the July 7 primary
- Voters Need To Drop VBM Ballots In The Mailbox Themselves, Even Spouses Or Partners Are ‘Technically’ Considered Bearers
- Voter fraud claims spur investigation in Palisades Park
- Post Office Took Weeks To Deliver Two Ballots That Could Decide Paterson Election
- Hundreds of Republican voters receive wrong mail-in ballots due to printing error
- Close Results In Paterson Vote Plagued By Fraud Claims; Over 3K Ballots Seemingly Set Aside
- One in 10 Ballots Rejected in Last Month’s Vote-by-Mail Elections
- Hundreds of Mail-In Votes Already Set Aside Due to Voter Fraud Claims in Paterson
- May’s mail-in voting for local elections was a test. Here’s what we learned for the primary
- Paterson vote-by-mail ballots found bundled in mailbox
- Why Some People, Including Election Officials, Worry About New Jersey’s July 7 Vote-by-Mail Primary
- Organizations Sue, Try to Force State to Fix Problems with Vote-by-Mail Signature Verification
- NJ ELECTION FRAUD CASES
- In Paterson, a Lesson in how not to Hold a City Election
Related Facebook Post: