Senator Robert W. Singer
As many people in New Jersey struggle with the brutal killing of 2-year old Tierra Morgan-Glover, Senator Robert Singer (R-30) was interviewed by Fox 5 News about his legislation that would reinstate the death penalty in New Jersey for those who commit the most heinous crimes, including killing a child.
As Singer recently noted, his legislation would apply to the person who killed Tierra.
- Singer: Admitted Child Killers Shouldn’t Walk the Streets
- Sen. Addiego: Life in Prison for Murder of Child During Sex Assault
- Christie Signs Singer’s Tanning Bill to Prevent Cancer
- Singer Lauds Jury Conviction in Hometown Officer’s Murder
- Singer, Kyrillos Urge Senate Democrats to Reinstate Vital Sandy Recovery Legislation