Senator Joe Kyrillos
Senator Joe Kyrillos (R-Monmouth) took his weeklong survey of Hurricane Sandy devastation into Middlesex, Bergen and Passaic counties.
Senator Kyrillos met today with residents and officials at the Peterpank Diner in Sayreville, the Police Athletic League in Wayne where hot meals were served to those without power, and the Christian Health Care Center in Wyckoff. He continues to offer his support and solace to those who have lost everything from power to properties to pets and family.
“This infamous storm has caused more destruction and devastation among our residents than anything I’ve witnessed or care to see again,” Kyrillos mused. “This process of physical and emotional mending will certainly be arduous. But as my meetings continue, I’m starting to notice a sense of ‘Jersey strong’ resilience coming out of residents and community leaders, saying we will get through this. We will rebuild and be stronger from it.”
Senator Joe Kyrillos will continue his survey tomorrow in Monmouth, Camden, Gloucester and Salem counties.
- Day 4 of Senator Joe Kyrillos’ Hurricane Sandy Devastation Assessment
- Senator Joe Kyrillos Continues to Survey Hurricane Sandy Devastation
- Senator Joe Kyrillos Surveys Devastation From Hurricane Sandy
- Important Post-Hurricane Information
- Bateman, Ciattarelli, Simon: JCP&L Must Face All Customers Before Raising Rates