Senator Joe Kyrillos
Senator Joe Kyrillos (R- Monmouth) issued the following statement in response to Governor Christie’s FY 2014 budget address:
Sandy is not the only challenge New Jersey faces this year, but it is our state’s most important. Rebuilding is vital to our state’s long-term economic health and prosperity, and to the quality of life and financial stability of those who lost so much in the storm.
I applaud Governor Christie’s focus on recovery in today’s budget message. If a budget is a statement of our government’s priorities, this budget and the speech in which it was presented show that rebuilding stronger and smarter than before is priority number one for New Jersey.
- Beck Applauds Christie’s Leadership on Sandy; Calls on Congress to Approve Aid
- Kyrillos Statement on Monmouth County Sandy Tour/Hearing
- Kyrillos Responds to Senate President’s Remarks Regarding Hurricane Sandy
- Kean, Bucco, Sweeney & Sarlo Announce Storm Response, Rebuilding Hearings
- Singer, Kean & Rible Hold Meeting for Mayors to Discuss Rebuilding & Moving Forward After Sandy