Senator Mike Doherty
Senator Michael Doherty (R-23) held a State House press conference on Thursday, May 17 to express his opposition to the replacement and tolling of the Scudder Falls bridge, which carries Interstate 95 traffic over the Delaware River between New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Senator Doherty was joined by: Senator Shirley Turner (D-15); Jeff Tittel – Director, New Jersey Sierra Club; Steve Lonegan – State Director, Americans for Prosperity — New Jersey; and Ed Smith – Commissioner, Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission.
- Doherty/Turner to Oppose Replacement & Tolling of Scudder Falls I-95 Bridge
- Media Advisory: Doherty to Oppose Replacement & Tolling of Scudder Falls I-95 Bridge
- Kingwood Twp. Joins Doherty in Opposing Unnecessary Scudder Falls Bridge Project
- Hunterdon County Join’s Doherty’s Opposition to Scudder Falls Bridge Project
- Doherty Applauds Effort to Bring Accountability to Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission