Senator Mike Doherty
Senator Michael Doherty (R-23) and Senator Shirley Turner (D-15) will hold a State House press conference on Thursday, May 17 to express their opposition to the replacement and tolling of the Scudder Falls bridge, which carries Interstate 95 traffic over the Delaware River between New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Who: Senator Michael Doherty (R-23); Senator Shirley Turner (D-15); Jeff Tittel – Director, New Jersey Sierra Club; Steve Lonegan – State Director, Americans for Prosperity – New Jersey; Ed Smith – Commissioner, Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission
What: Press conference to oppose construction of new Scudder Falls bridge and introduction of tolling at the currently free crossing.
Where: New Jersey State House, Room 103
When: Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 1 PM
- Media Advisory: Doherty to Oppose Replacement & Tolling of Scudder Falls I-95 Bridge
- Video: Sen. Doherty Opposes Replacement of Safe, Free Scudder Falls I-95 Bridge with New Tolled Bridge
- Kingwood Twp. Joins Doherty in Opposing Unnecessary Scudder Falls Bridge Project
- Hunterdon County Join’s Doherty’s Opposition to Scudder Falls Bridge Project
- Doherty Applauds Effort to Bring Accountability to Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission