Senator Anthony R. Bucco
Senate Republican Budget Officer Anthony Bucco (R- Morris) issued the following reaction to adjustments made by Governor Christie to the tax and budget bills passed this week along party lines for the upcoming fiscal year:
In using his line item veto authority to trim spending in the Democrats’ budget bill, the Governor has freed up sufficient funding to pay for an immediate tax cut.
In so doing, he has met the Majority half way by addressing their concerns over the affordability of tax relief. Democratic leaders should meet him in the middle and call legislators back to pass the tax cut immediately. Doing so will give families and job creating businesses certainty that help is coming.
- Senator Bucco Responds to Democratic Budget Proposal
- Senator Kean’s Statement on Democratic Budget Legislation for FY 2013
- Oroho: “Democrats Fail to Take Tax Burden Seriously”
- Kyrillos: “Dems to Taxpayers- We’ll Only Cut Your Taxes if We Can’t Spend Them First”
- Kean, Allen: “Democrat Cuts to DCF, Abused Children, Substance Abuse Programs, are the Height of Hypocrisy”