Senator Jennifer Beck
Senator Jennifer Beck (R-11) appeared on NJTV’s NJ Today to talk about the adoption of the state budget by the June 30 deadline, tax cut plans and efforts to increase transparency with public worker union contracts.
- Video: Doherty Talks About Need for Fair School Funding Plan on ‘NJ Today’
- Video: Sen. Oroho Discusses 2013 State Budget on ‘NJ Today’
- Video: O’Toole Calls Calls Kwon Confirmation Hearing ‘Unfair’
- TUNE IN: Beck Goes “On the Record” About Sandy Recovery & State Budget
- Video: Tom Kean Talks About Cutting the Income Tax on ‘Power & Politics’