Senator Diane Allen
Senator Diane Allen (R- Burlington) welcomed today’s announcement by the Christie Administration that an additional Superior Court seat will be added in Burlington County to help relieve a longstanding docket backlog.
“The Burlington Vicinage of the Superior Court has for a long time had a caseload that warranted the addition of judges to the bench,” said Allen. “I am pleased that Governor Christie has taken action to help relieve this burden by moving a discretionary seat into the county. An extra judge will help ensure not only that justice is done for the people of Burlington County, but that it is done swiftly.”
Additionally, Senator Allen praised the nomination of former New Jersey Attorney General Paul Dow to fill the newly added judicial seat in the County.
“General Dow served with toughness, integrity, and compassion as the highest law enforcement officer in New Jersey,” the Senator said. “I can think of no better preparation for a judicial candidate than serving as Attorney General, and I believe that the people of Burlington County will be lucky to have an attorney of her caliber and experience sitting on the Superior Court. While speaking with her this morning, I welcomed Paula to Burlington County and pledged to her my support. I urge my colleagues on the Judiciary Committee to move her nomination promptly.”
- Senator O’Toole’s Comments on Nomination of A.G. Dow to the Bench
- Beck Applauds Judiciary Committee Approval of Superior Court Nominee Viscomi
- Beck & Kyrillos Praise Senate Confirmation of Monmouth Judges
- Beck: Chiesa Is an Excellent Choice to Lead Dept. of Law & Public Safety
- O’Toole Praises Selection of Chiesa as Next State Attorney General